- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operationand higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Sound and Z-Wave alerts on smoke detection
- Built-in sound alarm
- Higher output power enhances communication range(+5dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Low power consumption
- Low battery auto report
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade
- Easy installation and relocation
- Removable celling bracket
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 3V
- OPERATING CURRENT 90 mA
- STANDBY CURRENT 20 uA
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE 0°C ~ 40°C
PROTOCOL Z-Wave Plus POWER CR123A, 1400mAh RANGE
- Minimum 30 meters indoor
- 70 meters outdoor (designed for indoor use only)
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 120 x 120 x 50 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT: 132g
- ph-psg01.au 921.42 MHz (AU)
- ph-psg01.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
- ph-psg01.in 865.20 MHz (IN)
- ph-psg01.is 916.02 MHz (IS)
- ph-psg01.ru 869.02 MHz (RU)
- ph-psg01.us 908.42 MHz (US)
- EMC 2004/108/EC
- R&TTE 1995/5/EC
- LVD 2006/95/EC
- FCC Part 15
WARRANTY 1 year standard
You can test the sensor by pushing firmly on the test button for around 2 seconds until the horn sounds, the sound pattern is 3 beeps, pause, and then 3 beeps with the red LED flashing continuously and rapidly, and the controller will receive a smoke alarm test notification. If the Smoke Sensor beeps three times with the yellow LED flashing three times in 43 seconds, it indicates the Smoke Sensor is not working properly, so it needs to be repaired. This is the only way to make sure that the Smoke Sensor device is working properly. If the device fails to test properly, have it repaired or replaced immediately. If you suspect your Smoke Sensor’s alarm does not work, test it by pressing the test button to ensure it works properly.
It is important that you have the proper placement for your smoke alarms. Install your alarms at least 20 feet from appliances like furnaces and ovens, which produce combustion particles. Alarms should be at least 10 feet from high humidity areas like showers and laundry rooms, and at least 3 feet from heat/AC vents.
The proper battery type is a CR123A 3.0V non-rechargeable battery. Never use rechargeable batteries because they may not always provide a consistent charge.
Once you add your smoke detector to your controller, you can always check your battery status on the site:my.zipato.com. It will be displayed as a gradient of a filled white battery icon.