- Uninterruptible power supply / battery backup for Zipabox
- Connect external horn/siren directly to Zipabox
- Add GPRS/3G connectivity to Zipabox with optional 3G stick
- Integrated tamper sensor detects shock and vibration
- Integrated temperature sensor
I/O & LEDS
- 2 status LEDs
- 86mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- USB 3G module (optional)
- USB extension cable (optional)
- Temperature Range: Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Backup module is usually used in security applications and in all other cases when reliability is important. It provides redundant battery power for 24 hours and it enables using a 3G stick for data backup line from GSM operator.
Backup module must always be installed in expansion slot 1 of Zipabox. It must be the first module installed next to Zipabox. Other modules can be attached to Backup module. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply . After this connect the Backup module to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
You need only one Backup module.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.