- Door/window sensor, motion, temperature and illuminance sensor in one device
- Primarily used as a door/window sensor, it consists of two parts, a magnet and a sensor
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- The higher output power enhances communication range(+5dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Door/window status and battery status auto-report
- Can be used with various Z-Wave networks/controllers, regardless of the manufacturers
- Very low power consumption
- Low battery indication
- LED indicator
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Tamperproof protection
- Easy installation
PROTOCOL Z-Wave Plus POWER CR123A lithium battery, 1500mAh OPERATING CONDITIONS:
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT RANGE 0°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT ACCURACY ±0.5°C
- ILLUMINATION RANGE 20 Lux ~ 90 Lux
- PIR DETECTION RANGE
- PIR DETECTION ANGLE 90 Deg.
- Up to 40 meters indoor
- 100 meters outdoor(indoor use only)
MAGNETIC GAP 20 mm DIMENSIONS
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS Sensor: 28 x 25 x 95 mm; Magnet: 12 x 9 x 47 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 49g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 66 x 21 x 136 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 86g
- ph-psm02 868.42 MHz (EU)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
You can reset your sensor by pressing the tamper key four times within 1.5 seconds. Do not release the tamper key when you press it the 4th time, and the LED will turn ON. After 3 seconds the LED will turn OFF, after that and within 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If successful, the LED will light ON for one second. Otherwise, the LED will flash once. All settings will then be reset to factory default.
No worries. Most likely your quad sensor is not fully mounted on the wall. Please try to check if there is a gap between the sensor and the wall and try to remount once again.
The recommended mounting height is 160cm. Please don’t let the device face the window, sunlight or any kind of heater or air-conditioner.
Yes, cold weather can affect the life-span of your batteries. Batteries will discharge less efficiently as the temperature decreases, resulting in low battery alerts. Also know that batteries have lower operating temperature capabilities than the equipment pieces themselves. Our support team suggest changing them at the beginning of the season if you live in an area with extremely cold temperatures.