- KNX bus compatible
- Two way communication
- Can control 250 KNX objects
- Interface to KNX/EIB both at the telegraph and data point levels (KNX Application Layer)
- 86mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- External supply 3.3-5V DC
- Bus current consumption 9 mA
- Ambient temperature during operation: – 5 to + 45 °C
- Storage temperature: – 25 to + 70 °C
- Rel. humidity (non-condensing): 5 % to 93 %
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Zipabox KNX module is used to support KNX standard and add KNX devices to your Zipato network, enabling them to communicate with devices which can use other home automation wireless standards.
KNX module must always be installed in expansion slot 2 of Zipabox. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply and if you have a Backup module disconnect it as well. After this connect the modules to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
If you have any other module attached on slot2, just attach KNX module on it. Other modules can be attached to KNX module.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.
There are no reviews yet.