Carbon Monoxide Sensor – ZigBee
- The new ZigBee chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates
- Sound and ZigBee alerts on carbon monoxide detection
- Built-in sound alarm
- Low power consumption
- Low battery auto report
- Easy installation and relocation
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 3V
- ALARM CURRENT 60 mA
- STANDBY CURRENT 20 uA
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE -10°C ~ 50°C
- 85Db (1m distance)
PROTOCOL ZigBee POWER CR123A, 1400mAh RANGE
- up to 30 meters indoor
- up to 70 meters outdoor (designed for indoor use only)
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 60 x 60 x 50 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT: 132g
- hm-hs1ca-z.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Press test button for 3 seconds until alarm sounds. Do this test at least once a week.
To increase safety factors in single-layer house, it’s suggested to install at least one sensor in each bedroom and install a sensor at 6m from chimey and gas fixture. To increase safety factors in multi-layer house, its suggested to at least one sensor in each bedroom and at least one sensor in basement.
The proper battery type is a CR123A 3.0V non-rechargeable battery. Never use rechargeable batteries because they may not always provide a consistent charge.
Once you add your carbon monoxide sensor to your controller, you can always check your battery status on the site: my.zipato.com. It will be displayed as a gradient of a filled white battery icon.