- Robust, sturdy built valve controller ideal for automated irrigation scenarios
- Can be used for automatic control of gas and fluid valves such as water valves
- Cutting the water supply automatically if a leak or flood is detected (if associated with a flood detector)
- Cutting off the gas supply if a leak is detected (if associated with a gas detector)
- New Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multi-channel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Aluminum alloy shell
- Can be used with various Z-Wave networks/controllers, regardless of the manufacturer
- Can be controlled via internet enabled devices such as your PC or smartphone
- Works as Z-Wave signal repeater
- Manual activation in case of power failure
- 1 button to manually activate the valve and the inclusion / exclusion of the Z-Wave network
- 1 LED indicator
- Installs on a standard 1/4 turn valve
- Easy installation
- Communication technology：Z-wave plus
- Communication frequency：908. 42Mhz / 868.42Mhz
WIRELESS RANGE (line of sight)
- 40 M
Valve Pressure：1.6 Mpa
Valve size：1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1.25”, 1.5”
- 145 x 70 x 85 mm
- 208 x 148 x 92 mm
- 400 g
- Close time：5~10 seconds
- Open time: 5~10 seconds
- Torque：30~60 kg.cm
- 12V/1A power adapter
- hardware accessories
MODELS AND REGIONS
- gr-105.eu.b 868.42 MHz (EU)
- gr-105.eu.g 868.42 MHz (EU)
- gr-105.us 908.42 MHz (USA/Canada)
- EMC: FCC, CE
- 1 year standard
The range is up to 30m indoors (depending on building materials), and 100m in outdoor environment.
This module can be used to control gas and water valves with 1/4 handles for control.
To install this valve control module you need a spanner or a wrench and a screwdriver.
If any problems arise the valve can be manually operated by pulling the clutch and operating the handle manually.
There are no reviews yet.