- 1 siren input (use Zipabox as a siren in an existing alarm system)
- 1 on-board solid state relay PGM output, negative or positive triggering (user selectable)
- 1 supervised bell/siren output
- 1 supervised auxiliary power output
- 1 general purpose serial port – user selectable between RS-232 and half-duplex RS-485 mode
- 1 lead-acid battery charger (charges external LA battery)
- Power: Powered by Zipabox
- Battery: External 12VDC, 7Ah minimum
- Aux power: 12VDC 600mA Bell/siren out: 800 mA
- Siren in: 12VDC, 20mA PGM out: 100mA solid state relay with selectable trigger
ENVIRONMENTAL – TEMPERATURE RANGE
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 86mm (L) x 55mm (W) x 48mm (H)
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Zipabox Security module implements essential features of a wired alarm panel.
You can connect only one security module to Zipabox.
Security module must always be installed in expansion slot 1 of Zipabox. If you have Zipabox Power Module please connect Security module on Zipabox Power Module. If you do not have Zipabox Power Module, and you have for e.g. Backup Module, Backup Module must be the first module installed next to Zipabox and then Security Module. Other modules can be attached to Security Module.
At the same time you can install one module per slot of your Zipabox.