- Controls light groups via the basic ON/OFF Z-Wave set
- When used with Z-Wave-to-IR extender, it can control AV equipment
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Higher output power enhances communication range(+6dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Long battery life
- Built-in Lithium Polymer Battery rechargeable over a Micro-USB port
- Over-the-air firmware upgrade
- Green and red LED indicator
- Slim, modern, key fob design
- IPX-5 Waterproof
- Z-Wave Plus
- POWER Li 602025 battery, rechargeable
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 3.7V
- OPERATING CURRENT 40 mA
- STANDBY CURRENT 8 uA
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE -10°C ~ 40°C
- Minimum 30 meters indoor
- 70 meters outdoor (designed for indoor use only)
- Micro-USB port [for charging]
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 35 x 80 x 7 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT: 28g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 62 x 127 x 27 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 55g
- ph-psr03.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
- EMC 2004/108/EC,
- R&TTE 1995/5/EC,
- LVD 2006/95/EC,
- FCC Part 15
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Yes, you will need to charge and activate the battery on the Keyfob 5 Remote by connecting it to the micro USB. The device will start charging and the LED light will turn red. If the battery is fully charged, the LED will light green.
Hold down the central key, then press the top-right key 4 times within 1.5 seconds. With 4th press, hold the key until the LED lights up. After 3 seconds, the LED will turn OFF, and after the next 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If successful, the LED will light ON for a second. Otherwise, the LED will flash once.
When any keys around the central key are pressed, the device will check the battery power. If the power level is too low, the red LED will flash once after pressing. Please charge the device through the micro USB immediately.
This device supports a Z-Wave firmware update via OTA. Put the controller into the firmware update mode, and then wake up the device to start the update. After the firmware download is finished, the LED will start flashing every 0.5 second. At that time, please don’t remove the battery, otherwise it will cause the firmware upgrade to fail, and the device will not function. Wait for the LED to stop flashing for the firmware update to be successful.