Multisensor-motion, temperature, light
- Motion, temperature, light in one device
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Can be used with various Z-Wave networks/controllers, regardless of the manufacturers
- Very low power consumption
- Low battery auto report
- LED indicator
- Easy installation
- Z-Wave Plus
- OPERATING VOLTAGE 3V
- POWER CR123A lithium battery
- OPERATING CURRENT 31.9~34.5mA
- STANDBY CURRENT 16uA
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 0°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECTION RANGE 0°C ~ 60°C
- ILLUMINATION RANGE 0~100%
- MOTION DETECTION RANGE up to 7 m
- MOTION DETECTION ANGLE 110°
- Up to a 30 meter line of sight in an unobstructed environment
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS 45 x 45 x 48 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 54g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 85 x 95 x 50 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 74g
- ne-nas-pd01zt.eu 868.40 (EU)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Put it in the upper corner of the room to cover the whole room.
The range is up to 7m, and 110°
Multisensor provides motion detection and illuminance for that room. For example it can be used to give notice when to turn on the light in the room if the illuminance is lower than 30%, or alert you when someone is in the room.
Yes, cold weather can affect the life-span of your batteries. Batteries will discharge less efficiently as the temperature decreases, resulting in low battery alerts. Also know that batteries have lower operating temperature capabilities than the equipment pieces themselves. Our support team suggest changing them at the beginning of the season if you live in an area with extremely cold temperatures.
There are no reviews yet.