Smart Energy Plug In Switch
- The smart energ Plug in switch enables setting work time for appliances with regard to your needs.
- Voltage, Current, Power factor, Instant power wattage and accumulated power report
- Resistive load 13A
- Zero-crossing switch
- Auto report the wattage when variation is over 5%
- LED indication of power consumption
- Overload protection
- Auto reports wattage when variation exceeds 5%
- Very low power consumption
- Over-the-air firmware update
- easy to plug in
- Z-Wave Plus
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 100 ~ 240VAC /50Hz/60Hz
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 13A (Resistive load)
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 0°C ~ 40°C
- up to 40 meters indoor
- up to 70 meters outdoor
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 79 x 51 x 18 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT: 107g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 89 x 82 x 127 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 159g
- EMC: CE
LED INDICATION for power consumption
- Blue – 59W and bellow
- Cyan – 60W ~ 119W
- Green – 120W ~ 399W
- Orange – 400W ~ 799W
- Pink – 800W ~ 1199W
- Red – 1200W and above
- ph-pan16.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
WARRANTY 1 year standard
This plug can control any electrical hardware which is plugged into a socket.
The device works up to 30m in an indoor environment and the temperature range from 0-40°C.
The maximum resistive load is up to 3kW.
This smart energy plug has a built in metering controller with which you can intricately control the load on the line if it is consuming more than expected on that particular line.
Also with LED indication it will provide you information of your current load. Chec more in manual.