- Door/window, temperature and illuminance sensor in one device
- Primarily used as door/window sensor, it consists of two parts, magnet and a sensor
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- The higher output power enhances communication range(+5dBm output power as compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- Door/window status and battery status auto-report
- Can be used with various Z-Wave networks/controllers, regardless of the manufacturers
- Very low power consumption
- Low battery indication
- LED indicator
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Tamperproof protection
- Easy installation
PROTOCOL Z-Wave Plus POWERCR123A lithium battery, 1500mAh
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE 10°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT RANGE 0°C ~ 40°C
- TEMPERATURE DETECT ACCURACY ±0.5OC
- ILLUMINATION RANGE 20 Lux ~ 90 Lux
- Up to a 31 meter line of sight (for indoor use only)
MAGNETIC GAP 20 mm DIMENSIONS
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: sensor: 28 x 58 x 95 mm; magnet: 12 x 9 x 47 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 49g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 66 x 21 x 136 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 86g
- ph-psm01 868.42 MHz (EU)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
You can reset your sensor by pressing tamper key four times within 1.5 seconds. Do not release the tamper key when you press it the 4th time, and the LED will turn ON. After 3 seconds the LED will turn OFF, after that within 2 seconds, release the tamper key. If successful, the LED will light ON for one second. Otherwise, the LED will flash once. All the settings will then be reset to factory default.
The sensor works fine upside down, sideways, diagonally—you name it. As long as the magnet is less than four-fifths of an inch from the sensor, it makes no difference how the sensor is positioned.
Keep in mind that Multisensor Trio has two parts: the bigger sensor box and a smaller magnet part. If those parts are any farther than a half inch apart when the door is closed, then the door will read as open. If this is an issue, you can remove the magnet part and remount it.
Yes, cold weather can affect the life-span of your batteries. Batteries will discharge less efficiently as the temperature decreases, resulting in low battery alerts. Also know that batteries have lower operating temperature capabilities than the equipment pieces themselves. Our support team suggest changing them at the beginning of the season if you live in an area with extremely cold temperatures.
There are no reviews yet.