Amper meter clamp
- Energy submeter
- Power meters
- Power quality monitoring
- HVAC&Pumps, etc.
- Distributed measurement system
- Nylon-spring, output-terminal, secure locking hinge, and the one-touch structure makes it easy to install to the existing equipment such as a the power distribution boards.
- Isolated plastic case recognized according to UL94-VO UL / EN 61010 – 1 certified
- EMC: CE
RATIO AND NOMINAL ERRORS:
- Model: JC16F Ø16
- Current ratio: 120A/40MA
- Current range: 0.01~120A (RL=10Ω)
- Max.continuous current: 200A
- Nominal phase angle error: +1.0±1°
- Nominal linearity error: -1±1%
- Turns ratio: 3000:1
- DCR: 280±20Ω
- Protection level: 7.5V0-P
- Insulation category: CAT III
- no condensation,
- in-house and any direction installable storage condition
You need the Zipabox and Power expansion module.
The maximum continuous current is 200A
You can connect up to 4 Amper meter clamps.
The Amper meter clamp is not a wireless device, it is connected to the Power expansion module via a wire and our recommendation is to keep it close to the Power expansion module.
There are no reviews yet.