Mini Keypad RFiD
- Arms or disarms security system
- User identification over numeric keypad or RFID key fobs (1 included)
- Can be used with any Z-Wave network/controller, regardless of the manufacturer
- Very low power consumption
- Low power indication
- Low battery auto report
- Easy installation and relocation
- Z-Wave, RFID
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 10°C ~ 40°C
- OPERATING HUMIDITY: 30% to 80%
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE: -5°C ~ 65°C
- STORAGE HUMIDITY: 10% to 70%
- Up to 30 meters line of sight (for indoor use only)
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS 17 x 62 x 62 mm
- DEVICE WEIGHT 45g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS 122 x x 95 x 35 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT 150g
- EMC 2004/108/EC
- R&TTE 1995/5/EC
- LVD 2006/95/EC
- FCC Part 15
- wt-rfid.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
POWER: 2 x AA 1,5V batteries
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Do not expose this product to excessive heat or moisture. Prevent long term exposure to direct sunlight.
Different user codes or tags allow you to know when different user use your Mini RFID keypad.
The Mini Keypad RFiD/Z-Wave is capable of playing a notification sound. This feature is typically used to notify a user that an alarm system is being activated. Since the Mini Keypad RFiD/Z-Wave is a non-listening device, the feature can not be controlled at all times.
1. The tamper switch is not fully or properly pressed. You should hear a clicking sound when the tamper switch is pressed in completely. 2. The batteries could be empty. Put new batteries in and try it again.