- Receives and decodes EnOcean sensor signals
- Encodes and transmits EnOcean actuator signals
- Automatic firmware update supported
- 868.3 MHz (EU)
- 902.875 MHz (US)
- Up to 30m indoor or 70m outdoor
- 86mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 48mm (H)
ENVIRONMENTAL Temperature Range:
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- swivel antenna antenna extension cable (optional)
- quick start guide
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
EnOcean Module is used for paring of Zipabox with the devices that communicate on EnOcean Radio Frequency spectrum range.
EnOcean module must always be installed in expansion slot 2 of Zipabox. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply and if you have a Backup module disconnect it as well. After this connect the modules to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
If you have other module already connected onto slot 2, you can connect EnOcean module on it. Other modules can be attached to EnOcean module. What is the maximum number of modules than can be installed on one slot of your Zipabox at the same time? Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.