Micro Module Switch Single
- The slim, compact Z-Wave module switches and controls all parameters of power that your electrical appliances consume.
- Voltage, Current, Power factor, Instant power wattage and Accumulated power report
- Resistive load 1500W
- Zero-crossing switch
- The higher output power enhances communication range (+2.5dBm output power compared to -2.5dBm 300 series)
- The new Z-Wave 500 series chip supports multichannel operation and higher data rates (9.6/40/100kbps)
- Overload protection
- Auto reports wattage when variation exceeds 5%
- Very low power consumption
- Over-the-air firmware update
- Easy installation
- Z-Wave Plus
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 100~240VAC
- MAXIMUM LOAD: 6.5A (230VAC/120VAC) (Resistive load)
- OPERATION TEMPERATURE: 0°C ~ 40°C
- Minimum 30 meters indoor
- 70 meters outdoor
- DEVICE DIMENSIONS: 46 x 15 x 39 mm
- WEIGHT: 39g
- PACKAGE DIMENSIONS: 67 x x 22 x 162 mm
- PACKAGE WEIGHT: 68g
- CE, FCC
- ph-pan03.eu 868.42 MHz (EU)
WARRANTY 1 year standard
This module can be used in a line circuit to remotely control a light line or ventilation.
The device works up to 30m in an indoor environment and a temperature range of 0-40°C.
The maximum load is up to 1,5kW
This module has a built-in metering controller, which you can use to intricately control the load on the line if it is consuming more then expected.
There are no reviews yet.