- ZigBee network connectivity
- HA profile
- 86mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- Zigbee swivel antenna antena extension cable (optional)
- Temperature Range: Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Zipabox ZigBee module is used for paring of Zipabox with the devices that communicate on ZigBee protocol.
ZigBee module must always be installed in expansion slot 2 of Zipabox. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply and if you have a Backup module disconnect it as well. After this connect the modules to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
If you have any other module attached on slot2, just attach ZigBee module on it. Other modules can be attached to ZigBee module.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.
You need only 1 433MHz module.
There are no reviews yet.