- receives and decodes 433.92Mhz sensor signals of many popular protocols
- encodes and transmites 433.92 Mhz actuator singals for many popular protocols
- Interoperability*: X10, CoCo, Chacon, Oregon Scientific, Lightwave…
- Automatic firmware update supported
- PHYSICAL DIMENSION: 86mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 48mm (H)
- PHYSICAL WEIGHT: 62g (with antenna)
ENVIRONMENTAL – TEMPERATURE RANGE:
- Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- COMMUNICATION PROTOCOL: 433
- COMMUNICATION RANGE: Up to 30m indoor or / 70m outdoor
- 433Mhz swivel antenna antenna extension cable (optional)
- quick start guide
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
Zipabox 433MHz Module is used for paring of Zipabox with the devices that communicate on 433MHz Radio Frequency spectrum range such as Nexa, CoCo, Chacon, Somfy RTS, X10, Oregon Scientific, LightWaveRF, Vision, …
433MHz module must always be installed in expansion slot 2 of Zipabox. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply and if you have a Backup module disconnect it as well. After this connect the modules to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
If you have other module already connected onto slot 2, you can connect 433MHz module on it. Other modules can be attached to 433MHz module.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.
There are no reviews yet.