- Adds 3G connectivity to Zipabox
- UMTSP/HSPA module
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/EDGE/HDSPA support
- [EU] 900/2100MHz@UMTS
- [EU] 900/1800MHz@GSM
- [US] 850/1900MHz@UMTS
- Maximum 7.76Mbps uplink speed
- Micro SIM card support
- Temperature Range: Operating: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Storage: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 86mm (L) x 30mm (W) x 48mm
I/O & LEDS
- 1 status LED
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (pending)
- EMC: FCC, CE
WARRANTY 1 year standard
3G module is usually used in security applications and in all other cases when reliability is important. It provides 3G data backup line from your GSM operator.
3G module must always be installed in expansion slot 2 of Zipabox. It must be the first module installed next to Zipabox. Other modules can be attached to the 3G module. Before connecting it please power down your Zipabox by disconnecting it from the power supply. After this connect the 3G module to the Zipabox and then connect the Zipabox to the power supply again.
You only need one 3G module.
Two modules can be installed on every slot of your Zipabox at the same time.
There are no reviews yet.